CHIMNEY SWEEPER SERVICE
Chimney Sweeper, level 3
Professional Certificate: 117699
Service areas: TALLINN / HARJUMAA/ SAAREMAA
+372 56 956 177
To book a heating system expertise, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below and fill in the contact form.
The examination of heating systems is performed by a fire safety expert.
7 recommendations to do before the chimney sweeper arrives
Please follow these instructions:
1. Be present at the agreed time;
2. It is forbidden to make fire during the sweeping;
3. Make sure that the chimney sweeper can access all parts of the heating system - the chimney, the heater, the roof. Make sure there is access to the chimney (ladder, walkway, etc.), attic and basement;
4. Empty the debris from furnaces or heating material. Close the dampers (except chimney damper), valves, hatches, ventilation hatches and vents. Close open fireplaces (fireplace without doors) with a tape.
5. Also close the doors, windows and turn off the heat pumps and forced ventilation during work;
6. Chimney grime is volatile and lubricant, so remove home appliances and carpets from the vicinity of the heaters;
7. Keep pets away from the chimney sweeping area.
Fee of 20 € up to 20 km from Tallinn. Elsewhere fee is charged by agreement.